Since Daniel Sturridge
cam over from Chelsea
he's been lumbered with his old nickname of Studge.
I thought it might be a light hearted bit of fun to try and find a new nickname, so I have some cheesy suggestions, which I' sure the Offside can easily better in the comments.
Anyway, here are some of mine:
1.Since his intials are DS - I thought Detective Sergeant (althought the whole Police thing is a bit iffy), so - "The Law"
2. "Dano" - obvious.
3. DS sounds a bit like "Diesel" - power, etc.
4. "Sturro" - again, obvious.
5. DS is abit like "Deus" - a bit much maybe?
6. "Sturdy" - ?
7. "Stirrup" - Opne condom style.
8. "Dan the Man"
9. As partner to Luis Suarez
, "El hombre fuerte"
10. Something infinitely more creative than these?
If I've got this right, there should be a poll below, and please feel free to add suggestions in the comments...
If you're going to take the time to post something here, please make sure it's relevant and geared towards creating discussion. This isn't a place to advertise services or your blog, it's an extension of our site. Please treat it as such.