Five questions to pass the time as we wait for kickoff from White Hart Lane.
1) More Suso finally or what?
2) Jose Enrique as midfield/winger, left-back, or not in at all?
3) Does Steven Gerrard get dropped? If so, who takes his spot?
4) Two up top (Sterling/Suarez), or three across the front?
5) Including both sides--first goalscorer, first booking, and first substitution?
Bonus: Of the front four proposed by OBE Sir Jokeol in the comments of the preview, who would have the most influence against Spurs--Jovanovic, Cole, Downing, or Voronin?